What’s on this page:
- Satisfaction and Guarantee to All Customers
- Surface Pros Limited Warranty for Business
- Warranty Disclaimer
- Limitation of Liability
- Instruction for Warranty Returns and Product Returns
SATISFACTION GUARANTEE TO ALL CUSTOMERS
Customer should contact Surface Pros if not satisfied with a product for any reason. Surface Pros will promptly provide an exchange or refund if the product is returned within 30 days of delivery, in its original packaging and with proof of purchase from Surface Pros.
SURFACE PROS LIMITED WARRANTY FOR BUSINESSES
ALL PRODUCTS SOLD TO BUSINESS CUSTOMERS ARE WARRANTED BY SURFACE PROS ONLY FOR USE IN BUSINESS, GOVERNMENT, RESALE, OR ORIGINAL EQUIPMENT MANUFACTURE AGAINST DEFECTS IN WORKMANSHIP OR MATERIALS UNDER NORMAL USE FOR ONE (1) YEAR AFTER DATE OF PURCHASE FROM SURFACE PROS. AT SURFACE PROS’ OPTION, THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY PRODUCT IT DETERMINES TO BE DEFECTIVE IN WORKMANSHIP OR MATERIALS WILL BE REPAIR, REPLACEMENT OR REFUND OF THE PURCHASE PRICE.
Back To Top
- NO WARRANTY OR AFFIRMATION OF FACT, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OTHER THAN AS SET FORTH IN THE LIMITED WARRANTY STATEMENT ABOVE, IS MADE OR AUTHORIZED BY SURFACE PROS. SURFACE PROS DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF PRODUCT MISUSE, IMPROPER PRODUCT SELECTION, IMPROPER INSTALLATION, PRODUCT MODIFICATION, MISREPAIR OR MISAPPLICATION. SURFACE PROS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY THAT THE PRODUCTS: (i) ARE MERCHANTABLE; (ii) FIT FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; OR (iii) DO NOT AND WILL NOT INFRINGE UPON OTHERS’ INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS.
- SURFACE PROS MAKES NO WARRANTIES TO THOSE DEFINED AS CONSUMERS IN THE MAGNUSON-MOSS WARRANTY-FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION IMPROVEMENT ACT.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
SURFACE PROS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES. SURFACE PROS’S LIABILITY IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES IS LIMITED TO, AND SHALL NOT EXCEED, THE PURCHASE PRICE PAID FOR THE PRODUCT THAT GIVES RISE TO ANY LIABILITY.
Back To Top
PRODUCT RETURNS FOR BUSINESS CUSTOMERS
For business customers, product returns, if allowed, must be made within one (1) year from date of purchase, unless otherwise indicated. Returned product must be in original packaging, unused, undamaged, and in saleable condition. Proof of purchase is required in all cases. Product returns may be denied or made subject to restocking fees and other charges by Surface Pros.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR WARRANTY RETURNS AND PRODUCT RETURNS
For warranty product returns, please follow the instructions below to assure prompt handling. Proof of purchase is required in all cases:
- If the product was purchased on SurfaceProsOnline.com, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org providing the purchase date, the original invoice number, the item number and a description of the defect.
- Customers can also call Customer Service at 888-822-1131, and provide the purchase date, the original invoice number, the stock number, and a description of the defect.
- For terms and conditions relating to Product Returns and Warranties, go to Surface Pros Terms of Sale .