If you need to return an item you can ship it back to the manufacturer who shipped it to you while providing notice to Surface Pros that you returned the item. We will need to know the invoice number, the date of return, the method of return and tracking number(s).
If you are shipping the product:
- Carefully package the item(s) and include the packing slip.
- Write the reason for returning the product on your packing slip; if the packing slip is not available, please provide the purchase date, the original invoice number and the item number for the product.
- Indicate whether you would like a replacement product or a credit.
- Ship the package to the manufacturer listed on the invoice. Notify us immediately of the date you shipped the product(s) back, the method of shipping and tracking number(s).
- Please prepay shipping – Surface Pros and its manufacturers do not accept Cash on Delivery (C.O.D.s).
- For assistance with returns, email Surface Pros Customer Service at Mtullo@surfaceprosonline.com or call 888-822-1131.
Custom orders are sold on a “Final Sale” basis only. No cancellations, returns, refunds or credits are allowed.
Product Returns for Business Customers
For business customers, product returns, if allowed, must be made within one (1) year from date of purchase, unless otherwise indicated. Returned products must be in original packaging, unused, undamaged and in saleable condition. Proof of purchase is required in all cases. Product returns may be denied or made subject to restocking fees and other charges by Surface Pros.
Limitation of Liability
Surface Pros Cancellation Instructions
Due to the speed we fulfill your requests, we are unable to cancel orders for immediate shipment. If your order is backordered or not shipping for two or more business days, please contact Mtullo@surfaceprosonline.com and we will do everything we can to accommodate your request. If you no longer need an item in your order please return it.